Living
Religious Services

Chapel History

Our Chapels

List of 1 items.

  • The Chapel of St. Paul

    The Chapel of St. Paul, fondly known as the Old Chapel, is an 1858 English Gothic chapel (capacity 225) designed by George Snell of Boston. 

    Read More

List of 1 items.

  • The Chapel of St. Peter and St. Paul

    The Chapel of St. Peter and St. Paul, as it now stands, represents a continuous development from its beginnings in 1886.

    Read More

Our Organs

List of 1 items.

  • The Knox Memorial Organ

    The new Chapel of St. Peter and St. Paul, begun in 1888 to the designs of Henry Vaughan, originally housed a three-manual Geo. S. Hutchings organ, the console of which was placed in the balcony at the organ’s lowest level.

    Read More

List of 1 items.

  • The Houghton Memorial Carillon

    (Gillet and Johnson, 1933)
    The tower of the Chapel of St. Peter and St. Paul houses one of the few intact instruments in the United States by British foundry Gillett and Johnston.

    Read More
Scholarship. Leadership.
Character. Community.
©2019 St. Paul’s School. All Rights Reserved.