CONGRATULATIONS again on your acceptance to the Advanced Studies Program at St. Paul’s School. Please be attentive to the following:
- Register for the webinar for all accepted students and their families scheduled for Thursday, March 25, at 7 p.m. We will be providing updates concerning our COVID-19 protocols, answering your questions, and sharing much more about what to expect at the ASP this summer. A recording will be made available to those who cannot attend.
- Rank your major course choices and share your preference for your housing assignment by completing this online form. [See the Major Course Offerings link below for a description of each of the courses being offered for the In-Residence program.]
To be completed by April 5, 2021:
- Sign and return your Enrollment Agreement (hard copy arriving by mail)
- Review and sign off on our Healthy Community Agreement (hard copy arriving by mail)
- Review and sign off on our Student Handbook (hard copy arriving by mail)
To be completed by April 12, 2021:
- Online health and permission forms. You should have received an invitation via email to the platform. Please login using your email address and create a password if you have not already done so.
Our hope is that you will find the information on this page both enjoyable and informative. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the ASP office