We are grateful to have our students on the SPS grounds and engaged in the full School experience for the 2021-22 academic year, despite the ongoing challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. As part of our commitment to ensuring the health and well-being of our entire community, all students and employees are required to be fully vaccinated and up to date on all recommended COVID-19 vaccines, including all booster doses when eligible. Currently, masks are optional for community members.
It is with this commitment in mind that we likewise require our guests, including our students’ families, prospective students and their families, alumni, contractors, guests artists and speakers, and others, to follow SPS COVID-19 protocols.
- All visitors to the School must be up to date with their COVID-19 vaccines, which includes the primary series of vaccines and a booster shot.
- Any visitor who will be working with our students will need to show a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to their visit or a negative rapid antigen test taken no more than 24 hours prior to their arrival. Anyone who tests positive should remain off campus.
- The only unvaccinated visitors allowed on the grounds at this time are children under the age of five and in the care of vaccinated SPS families. They may enter nonresidential buildings and must remain fully masked.
- Please refrain from coming to the School if you have any symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 or are not feeling well.
In addition to being up to date on all COVID-19 vaccinations, all international air travelers entering the U.S. must:
- Provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test within three days of their travel to the United States unless they can provide documentation of COVID infections within the last 90 days.
- Be tested again three to five days after arrival in the United States and before arriving at St. Paul’s School. A PCR test must be taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival at the School. An antigen test must be taken within 24 hours of arrival.
- Provide proof of all negative tests upon entry to the School’s grounds.
- Please remain off of School grounds if you are feeling unwell or have COVID-related symptoms.
These guidelines are subject to change as we continue to monitor the pandemic and assess the health risks to our community. Thank you for your continued cooperation in protecting the health and well-being of our School community.
Please do not come to the School if you have any symptoms suggestive of COVID or are not feeling well.
Updated as of March 29, 2022