We are delighted to have our students back on the SPS grounds and engaged in the full School experience for the 2021-22 academic year. As part of our commitment to ensuring the health and well-being of our entire community, all students were required to arrive at school fully vaccinated or to have in place a medical or religious exemption.
It is with this commitment in mind that we likewise require our guests, including our students’ families, prospective students and their families, vendors, alumni, and others, to follow SPS COVID-19 protocols.
- All visitors to the grounds must be fully vaccinated and must wear a mask inside buildings. No visitors, including family members, are permitted inside any residential houses.
- Fully vaccinated visitors are not required to wear masks at outdoor venues, including sports events. Restroom facilities will be available at athletics fields. Please note that the only indoor sports venue allowing visitors at this time is the Athletic and Fitness Center (AFC), for volleyball games. Visitors to the AFC must remain masked at all times.
- The only unvaccinated visitors allowed on the grounds at this time are younger children accompanying vaccinated SPS families. They may enter buildings accompanied by vaccinated community members and visitors but must remain fully masked.
In addition to being fully vaccinated, all international air travelers entering the U.S. must:
- Provide proof of a negative COVID PCR test within three days of their travel to the United States unless they can provide documentation of COVID infections within the last 90 days.
- Be tested again three to five days AFTER arrival in the United States and BEFORE arriving at St. Paul’s School.
- Provide proof of all negative tests upon entry to the School’s grounds.
These guidelines are subject to change as we continue to monitor the pandemic and assess the health risks to our community.
Please do not come to the School if you have any symptoms suggestive of COVID or are not feeling well.