Your generosity provides high school juniors with the opportunity to attend the Advanced Studies Program, no matter the extent of their families’ resources. By making a gift to the ASP Annual Fund, you support critical parts of the ASP such as financial aid, faculty, interns, academic courses, and daily student life. By making an annual gift, you cast a vote of confidence in the program, and it helps sustain the ASP experience for well-deserving students.
The ASP Alumni Association includes more than 12,000 graduates of the program, and we welcome participation from all members of the ASP community.
Our mission is to provide opportunities for individuals to connect with the ASP, with each other, and with students. Through an array of engagement opportunities, your support casts a vote of confidence in our mission, and your involvement is vital to the success of the program.
- Attend ASP Reunion on campus in July
- Provide career advice or internships for ASP alumni
- Help coordinate ASP networking opportunities
- Help with fundraising initiatives
Ways to Give
All gifts are an investment in the ASP experience. There are several ways to make a contribution; explore the means that is right for you.
Please make checks payable to St. Paul’s School – Advanced Studies Program. Be sure to indicate in the memo field or in an accompanying letter that you wish to designate your gift to the ASP or related scholarship fund. If you have any questions regarding a donation by check to the ASP, please call our Gifts Manager at 603-229-4713.
Send check to:
St. Paul’s School
Attn: Gifts Manager
325 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
By Credit Card
MasterCard and Visa are preferred, but we also gladly accept American Express and Discover. These gifts are recognized at full value on the date that a charge is accepted by the bank. If you wish to make a credit card gift, the information you provide will be used solely for processing your gift and verifying contact information. To make a secure, online gift, please click here.
If you wish to make a gift to an ASP related scholarship fund, please indicate your designation request in the comments section at the bottom of the form.
Through a Gift of Stock
The ASP happily accepts gifts of publicly traded securities. Please contact the Gifts Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org before you transfer shares of stock to the ASP/SPS so that we can immediately identify you as the donor of those shares and therefore sell them right away and credit you in the quickest manner possible. There are two ways to transfer securities:
- The preferred method of transferring securities is to do so electronically. Download this Stock Form for Donors to assist you in the process. The form contains information that your broker will need to execute the transaction, and an easy fill-in section SPS will need to properly document and administer your gift.
- To send stock by mail, remit a dated but unendorsed stock certificate, a fully executed stock power form, and a letter of instruction to the Gifts Manager (address above). In order to expedite the processing of your gift, St. Paul’s School should be designated on the stock power form or related instruments of transfer. In Part 3 of the form, be sure to indicate that your gift is for the ASP or related scholarship fund. The date of the postmark constitutes the date of the gift.
St. Paul’s School cannot sell stock unless the name of the donor is stipulated. Consequently, donors cannot receive credit for “unclaimed” stock gifts. Please contact the Gifts Manager for assistance.
Download this Wire Transfer Form for Donors to assist you in transferring a cash gift electronically. The form contains information your bank will need to transmit funds to SPS, and an easy fill-in section SPS will use to properly document and administer your gift. Please indicate that you wish to designate your gift to the ASP or related scholarship fund.
You may be able to double your donation to the ASP. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs to match charitable contributions made by their employees. Gifts from retirees and spouses may also qualify for a match. To find out if your company has a matching gift program, click here.
Include ASP as Beneficiary
You can support the ASP with gifts that don’t impact the way you live by designating St. Paul’s School/the Advanced Studies Program to receive estate assets in the future or by making immediate gifts to us of assets that are “out of sight and out of mind.” Contact Alisa Barnard, Director, at email@example.com to learn more.
Gifts that Provide Income for Life
Did you know there’s a gift to St. Paul’s School that returns payments to you? Contact Alisa Barnard, Director of the Advanced Studies Program, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-229-4715 to learn more.